Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Olasul Swim Shorts


I can't seem to get enough of swim trunks. The Lust List does not condone owning more pairs than there are days of summer, but do step into the water with these.

Olasul brands itself as "surfwear with a story". This is definitely not your typical surf and skate brand though. The design, colorways, and materials are on a whole other, and might I add luxurious, level. Which is why you can find them at your local Ron Herman stores.

If you break down the name it goes like this: "Ola" meaning wave, and "Azul" meaning blue. It's the brands attempt to transport you to the Peruvian coast. All of the colors are bright [I'm all about neons this summer] and inspired by Peru; think Limon shorts inspired by Peruvian lemons. The fits are modern and the fabrication of their knits is what I imagine drifting at sea would feel like.

I'm a big fan of the violet and yellow dyed stripe shorts pictured above. They haven't hit the online store yet but I'm looking forward to getting all kinds of sandy in them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment