Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TomTom 'Tribal Matters' Ring


Elena Coleman Howell launched TomTom Jewelry in 2009. As a formally trained architect, Elena applies a modern and graphical design sensibility to each stylized collection. With an emphasis on geometry and material interplay, Elena utilizes digital fabrication techniques such as 3D printing and waterjet + laserjet cutting to design unique statement jewelry.

I know, that sounds like a whole lot of fancy, but it works. The pieces are incredible! Like this "Tribal Matters" ring. It's available in seven different finishes, I suggest getting a variation of both gold and silver, and it's just one of the stunning pieces Elena offers up on her website. $155.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I hope you don't mind that I linked to you, with reference in my entry on this Collection! :)

    -Alex
    Raymond Lee Jewelers
    http://bit.ly/Fut70s

    ReplyDelete