Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana + Mr. Porter


If the Lust List had a sugar daddy, his name would be Mr. Porter. I'm always surveying the lusty 'New Arrivals' and got plenty of kicks last week when they launched Dolce & Gabbana.

Luxury apparel for men online is not easy to come by but, the selection on Mr. Porter makes finding those sought after runway looks, effortless. And besides the incredible underwear model [trust me, you'll want to see him], my favorite features on the site are everything but the clothes. I love reading through 'the Journal' which features all kinds of style icons, brand bio's, editor picks, and ways to wear it.

These images are from this week's 'Journal', which features three Italian film stars outfitted in Dolce & Gabbana to celebrate the launch. I'm lusting over the understated luxury of these shots. Right now, everything Italian is the trend to watch and what better way to start than with a little D&G from Mr. Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment