Monday, July 11, 2011

Video Lust : Beyoncé's 'Run the World [Girls]'


The first time I watched Lust Icon Beyoncé's video for "Run the World [Girls]" all I could see were the lustable Gareth Puth gold geometric heels [pictured above]. But, after a second glance I couldn't help but notice all of the incredible designer label fashion.

How do you run the world in style? Start the video atop a black stallion [we're talking about a horse here] in an all white Todd Lynn ensemble. Stand at attention with an Alexander McQueen clad army of girls [with a lion of course]. Followed by striking a pose in a Jean Paul Gaultier couture gown. Perform some serious trendsetting dance moves in Norma Kamali fringe shorts and a gold Giuseppe Zanotti harness [the fringed heels are Alexander Wang, and is that shrug Gucci?]. Take some oversized hyena's by the chain in Givenchy couture. March in the dirt in a Gareth Puth starlight gown and gold geometric heels adorned in Lariucci claw rings and earrings. Crawl around in the dust in a Norma Kamali cutout Aztec jumpsuit. And finally, face a SWAT team in two different Emilio Pucci gowns, one made of both silk and sequins [pair the yellow dress with black knee high Sergio Rossi gladiator boots]. Phew! I don't know about you, but I'm sweating with designer lust. And I'm sure I missed a few.

Lust with your eyes below.

No comments:

Post a Comment