Sunday, March 27, 2011

Diesel Shioner 008PN



As a denim junkie, it's a bit shocking that I have yet to purchase a pair of Diesel jeans. The brand is considered to be a staple for most, but, it seems everytime I fall into lust with a pair they're never the $180 ones, but more like the $325 ones [pictured] from the SS11 Collection. I'm not sure I'm ready to commit that much to a new brand.

The Shioner 008PN is a low waisted, denim cotton, five pocket, light wash pair, featuring a delave effect [i had to look it up too, it means washed out], slashed detailing, boning, zip fly closure, and logo details. I'm sick of all the rinse and raw straight leg denim and am so glad someone put out something different for once. Let's move on to new washes in the denim world!

No comments:

Post a Comment