Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott 'Transparent Running Short'

I'm a pretty big fan of Jeremy Scott's work with Adidas and recently saw these shorts featured in a fashion spread. I can't remember what magazine it was, I'm looking at the stack under my desk and there is easily thirty. They were featured on a male model, but they are in fact women's. That wouldn't stop me from rocking them this summer.

These transparent and white running shorts feature an elasticated waistband, white edging around the bottom and a design logo to one side. $76.

What's even more amazing is while searching through google.com to find these, I stumbled across all kinds of transparent goods from Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott. Including the infamous winged sneakers, which previous to this I've only really liked in silver and gold. But the transparent ones [pictured below] are pretty fetch. Ya, I said it, fetch! Only because you can get all these goods at farfetch.com. $254.

No comments:

Post a Comment