Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ann-Sofie Back for Cheap Monday Sweater


It's the strangest idea to have a fascination with grey crew neck sweaters. I have about five hanging in my closet. I purchased an Alternative Apparel one from Urban Outfitters months ago with the intent to slice and dice it like the one you see above, but I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it should it turn out a swiss cheese nightmare.

The sweater pictured is a collaboration with Ann-Sofie Back and Cheap Monday. Although she is more known for her women's collections, she was appointed Creative Director for Cheap Monday, both the men's and women's divisions, in 2009. Her first collection was an attempt to take Cheap Monday past the denim game and into a lifestyle collection.

Sadly, I spotted this sweater in an issue of V-Man about a year ago. So, chances are you can only find it on e-bay. But, you can still get crafty and put a spin on your favorite sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment