Monday, April 18, 2011

Scum Bag : A Man Among Men


I've vowed to start my own library of art and photography books this year. My Tom Ford and Mario Testino books are a great start, and Cameron Dailey's latest book, or magazine, Scum Bag : A Man Among Men is the perfect addition to the shelf.

A collaboration between Scum Bag Magazine and photographer Greg Endries, the issue consists of thirty men all representing a part of our ideal. The interactive format of the issue allows the reader to mix and match bodies, heads, and facial features, and hopefully get them one step closer to finding the man of their dreams. 64 pages, spiral bound, 8 1/2 x 11. Black and white interior pages printed on heavy stock paper pre-cut into thirds, with full color front and back covers.

I didn't realize how lucky I was to get my hands on it until I found out it's a limited series of only 500. You can check out amazon.com to see if you can get your hands on one as well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment