Sunday, April 17, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Stinky Rat Slippers'


Spotted these slippers at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store in the West Village while on vacation in NYC. I have to say it's been quite some time since I browsed the special items on the website, but I've made up for lost time. Do I even wear slippers? Not really, but these are tons of fun.

The 'Stinky Rat Slipper' is a collaboration with Stubbs & Wootton for Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Canvas with leather sole and lining and handmade in Spain. Out of cocoa, purple, black, natural, blue, and olive, I'm not sure which is my favorite.

Available only at Marc Jacobs Collection and Marc by Marc Jacobs stores. I'm not sure when I will drag my ass down to Melrose to get a pair, if they haven't already sold out, but I do have a gift card there that could cover some of the minor $60 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment