Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lust on Wheels : BMW X6


My ideal garage goes something like this : Cadillac Escalade, Range Rover, and a BMW 6 Series coupé. What would I need two SUV's for? I know, it's ridiculous, but also very extravagant [my middle name]. There are definitely additions that would be made, I've always wanted a 70's era Chevrolet Blazer just to dick around town in. And now, you would think there is a new addition. But, I'm thinking the BMW X6 is the perfect set of wheels while I'm transitioning into that dream garage.

German Automaker BMW officially debuted the X6 in 2008. A mid size luxury crossover, it's marketed as a Sports Activity Coupe combining the attributes of an SUV with the stance of a coupé. There are plenty of fancy engine options and an amazing interior that's to be expected from BMW. We here at the Lust List have always been more interested in the beauty of things.

Something about this beast of an automobile has my name written all over it. I'll take mine in matte black, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment