Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pure Lust : Zac Efron


Here at the Lust List I've always focused on models, icons, fashion, but I've never picked an actor as an object of lust and admiration. However, I've had consistent requests from a Lust List follower to put Zac Efron on the list.

Where would I squeeze in Zac Efron? Not particularly Model Lust since he's yet to be featured as the face of any brand or fashion house. I thought about Husband Lust [a category in the works, stay tuned!] but, Zac seems like he'd be more fun as a fling. I definitely admire his "California cool" fashion, but the Lust Icon title is reserved for the outrageous and inspiring.

At his High School Musical prime, I didn't take much interest. First, he was a minor, which just seems wrong, and second, I've never been a big fan of musicals. Searching through the net, and repeatedly watching Charlie St. Cloud, I did come to appreciate the man that Zac is growing into. His fashion sense has become more grown up and definitely shows some effort. I love a man who isn't afraid to try new looks  [or facial hair] and that beefed up physique he's recently been showing off...pure lust. And so it hit me, Pure Lust : Zac Efron.

Zachary David Alexander Efron [I'm a sucker for a cute name] is an American actor, singer, and dancer. He was put in the spotlight by the powerhouse that is known as Disney but, after Rolling Stone declared him the "posterboy for tweenyboppers" he has since taken on flims that depart from that image like 17 Again and Charlie St. Cloud. It's a step in the right direction.

Zac was born in San Luis Obispo, California [a city close to my heart] and raised in nearby Arroyo Grande. Squeaky clean his entire life, he's quoted as saying he would "flip out" if he got a B instead of an A in school, I can't wait for him to take on manhood and get all dirty on us in a film, magazine spread, or social scandal. I'm hoping this will come true now that he is recently single and taking on bachelorhood. Check out the pictures below from a recent spread in another one of our favorite publications Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment